Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Mix of Humor and Hard-Hitting Thoughts--Eeck!

As you may have noticed, I should have started my blog about a couple of months ago. Pent-up, er penned up, frustration sometimes comes out all at once when the opportunity presents itself.

If you can't tell, I get some deep, and obscure thoughts about currents events at times. And, at other times, I get really humorous thoughts about current events. I plan to gladly share both at Indigo Lake.

This week, I will continue to post some of my old, er odd thoughts penned, er typed during the past couple of months. Tomorrow and Thursday, I plan to post a two-part thought called "We are Fighting the Wrong War" which is really a very disturbing and maybe distorted view of the condition of the world today. On Friday, if I don't forget, I will start posting some recipes that have some current event significance, or that are just plain good eats.

By the end of the week, I foresee that you will need at least a week to digest all my odd thoughts and querky humor. And I will likely need a mind-numbing vacation from the craziness of the world.

I invite you to come back to Indigo Lake at blogspot.com, sit back and enjoy the reading, share your comments, and we can laugh together around the humor of the day.

No comments: