Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bush Record Absence

Again, today I've noticed that President George W. Bush has NOT made the top two stories on Google News. I think it's been about a month since he relinquished his crown at the top of the Google News stories. I'm not sure what to think of such an absence.

Is the world just falling apart in front of us?

Did the reporters decide that Bush was being a media hog the previous six months and, upon such a revelation, choose not to cover the president's movements and words so prominently?

Is the Bush administration laying low for a while?

It's not like I miss seeing Bush as the headliner, but it just makes me wonder what he up to. He's just the leader of the free world, that's all. Kind of like to know what's up in the White House.

Thank goodness the Daily Show is back from their holiday break.

No comments: