Saturday, September 03, 2005

Coincidence, or Plan? 9/11 and the Flight of the Bumble Planes

Yesterday was busy for me... A whirlwind of busy-ness. Today's a little less of the same, but, I do have time to post another 9/11 memory reflection-investigation thought.

Side thought...
At the time of 9/11, we collectively thought it was the worst disaster in the U.S. in modern times. Now, with Hurricane Katrina and the aftereffects of the "man-made disaster" with little and slow emergency response, 9/11 in my mind is taking a backseat in the disaster-mobile. I think the aftermath of Katrina is undesputably the worst ever disaster in this nation's history, not just because of nature's fury, but because of our country's inability to plan and implement a safe and quick emergency exit strategy for all the citizens of New Orleans like most civil non-third world countries would do.

But, I will still bring some links and thoughts that I have previously compiled for reflection. This one is on what really happened, maybe, in those planes on 9/11.

Was this all just a coincidence, or does everything line up all too well?

The following link features the hypothesis called “9/11: The Flight of the Bumble Planes.”

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/plissken.htm

And, another perspective, from the cockpit…

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/psyopnews1.htm

I read the one about the pilot's thoughts and I can't imagine the sheer audacity of such people. I guess I care too much about people around me, sometimes, and see value in life.

An interesting source of possible plans on 9/11 happen to be on this website called www.serendipity.li. http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; voodoo doll about info on voodoo doll