Monday, April 24, 2006

Changes on the Blog Front

Ok, today I am going to get a lot less political and a lot more personal. Maybe this whole blog is going to change. There's a whole heck of a lot of blogs out there that are doing way more research into the progressive, purple movement than me. Sure, I might bring some things up ever so often that catch me a bit funny politically that I may blog, but really, I am being redundant here.

If you want to read some good progressive blogging, go to http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/
Len Hart does quite a job of finding and connecting the political dots, and some of the pictures he creates are rather interesting. That blog will get you thinking. At least it does for me. Bravo, Len!

Anyway, Indigo Lake is going to transform a bit into more of a leisurely place to sit back, chat about what's on your mind kind of blog. Please feel free to join in the chat on any discussion that might come up. In my opinion, it's all about perspective, and yours is likely different than mine. So, let's compare sketches and enjoy the company!

No comments: