Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Reasoning

"There is no reasoning with unreasonable people," a Danish ambassador mentioned to me last night. Wise words.

Hmmm...

I just thought that this article struck me kind of odd. The last quote, especially so.

When reading this piece, in the back of my mind I'm thinking of the many violent things Muslims have done in the name of Muhammad. Like killing foreigners before and after 9/11, and of course, the events of 9/11 done with significant Islamic overtones. They are representing their religion when they kill, mame and destroy in the name of Muhammad. They are representing Muhammad and his beliefs to the rest of the world when they commit atrocities in his name, right? I think so.

“It’s forbidden to create a hate programme to show that the Prophet is a terrorist while he’s not. Don’t ask us to try to make people understand that this is not a campaign of hate.”

Now, who are they talking about here? Who's doing the campaign of hate now?

No comments: